Would you want to go directly to the best roadmap software?
Roadmapping is a critical responsibility for every agile project manager or product team. Appropriate roadmapping is critical for project planning, progress monitoring, team coordination, and leveraging customer input.
There are several roadmapping solutions on the market, and the majority of them interact with the top project management and agile project management platforms.
I’ve analyzed each roadmapping program on the basis of its core features and even took a look at their price structures.
What is the Best Roadmap Software?
Let’s find out.
Image Source: Monday
Monday is an excellent tool for creating a customized project plan. Monday.com is a fantastic tool for planning and visualizing your project in great detail.
The UI is simple to use, and you can construct visually appealing roadmaps to aid in tracking your progress.Additionally, having a centralized source of truth that encompasses your whole team helps increase productivity and keeps everyone on target.
Monday.com is a good solution for organizations of all sizes because to the variety of data viewing choices available, including the opportunity to examine data using a Gantt chart for a high-level perspective.
- Timelines You may customize your features/vision by including a start and end date, a priority level, and a percentage complete.
- Maintain a close eye on your time-sensitive objectives to ensure that they are always attainable.
- Develop a step-by-step plan for executing your approach.
- Roadmaps that are completely customizable to match your company.
- Utilize these road maps to interact with stakeholders and to keep everyone informed of developments.
- Individual: $0 free forever
- Basic: $24 / month
- Standard: $30 / month
- Pro: $48 / month
- Enterprise: Get in touch with their Sales team.
2. Roadmap Planner
Roadmap Planner is a product roadmap software application that focuses on planning and collaboration. It is used by enterprises across a variety of industries. You can build product teams, add members, and allocate responsibilities to each team member accurately with this product roadmap application.
Apart from team management, the straightforward UI of the program enables you to construct rapid roadmaps. These roadmaps enable you to specify all procedures required for a certain project. It comes with a variety of perspectives, including the Gantt and Outline views, which make navigating simpler.
Organizing ideas and developing plans is a breeze with its drag-and-drop interface. The collaboration tool aides in the resolution of decision-making issues that may emerge in a variety of settings. In general, it’s one of the most effective techniques for usage in any corporate situation, regardless of your position within the corporation.
- URL based roadmap sharing.
- Advanced data export and synchronization features.
- Online and offline workability.
- Simple WYSIWYG interface.
- Backlog management.
- Predefined roadmap templates.
- Multi-language support.
- Task dependency compliance.
- Dedicated presentation mode for projectors.
- Flexible and parallel timeline maker.
- Fully protected storage.
Recently, Roadmap Planner combined with Goals, a project management application developed by its parent firm KeepSolid Inc. KeepSolid Goals’ price structure begins at $7.99/user/month for a single member. Prices grow in direct proportion to the number of members.
ProductPlan is ideal for product and project management professionals that want a visual representation of their work. Managers can easily develop strong and aesthetically appealing roadmaps using this roadmapping application.
Additionally, it enables you to build and maintain estimates for different projects. The intuitive drag-and-drop user interface enables you to easily add color-coded elements, link them, and include appropriate milestones into your product vision.
Each roadmap you build may have many levels of granularity, for example, high-level roadmaps for higher management and more specific roadmaps for team members. Additionally, you may aggregate roadmaps into master plans.
- A straightforward drag-and-drop interface.
- Layouts that are completely customized.
- Collaborate and share an infinite number of roadmaps.
- Integration with widely used project and product management software is simple.
- Import and export are simple.
- SOC-2-certified advanced data encryption.
- Customizable map views
- Management of communication and cooperation.
- Business Plan at $39/editor/month annually
- Enterprise Plan at custom pricing on consultation
- Enterprise Plus Plan at custom pricing on consultation
Wrike’s Kanban view, which doubles as Kanban software, allows you to see and construct roadmaps, as well as Gantt Chart representations. Wrike, like other project management software such as Trello and Asana, can be customized to fit any industry or development team.
Additionally, it is a wonderful tool for cooperating teams who are geographically dispersed. As a consequence, necessary team members may access the work board at different times.
However, roadmaps created using Wrike are neither as aesthetically beautiful or as thorough as those created with ProductPlan. Additionally, having so many options crammed into a single interface might be daunting at first.
- Allows for the removal of silos via 360-degree sight.
- Software toolkit that is scalable.
- Automation powered by artificial intelligence.
- Processing of documents, voice instructions, and intelligent responses.
- Templates for road maps.
- Templates for workflow and prioritizing.
- Calendars shared by the whole team.
- Advanced analytics that provides insights in real time.
- There are over 400 application connectors.
- Free Plan at $0/user/month (up to five users)
- Professional Plan at $9.80/user/month ( up to 15 users)
- Business Plan at $24.80/user/month (up to 200 users)
- Enterprise Plan at Custom Rates
Roadmunk product roadmap software enables you to generate completely configurable roadmaps that are tailored to your specific needs. Roadmunk supports three different kinds of maps: Timeline, Swimlane, and Master.
The Timeline view represents the traditional product roadmap, and the Swimlane view presents a simplified Kanban Board to scrum and agile teams. The Master view enables you to mix various product roadmap types in order to get a comprehensive overview of a product’s characteristics.
The three degrees of customisation enable separate teams to develop roadmaps, which managers can then combine for in-depth analysis. This simplifies the process of product development and software development.
- Focused attention on roadmapping.
- Customer feedback is collected.
- Product management is integrated for methodical priority.
- The Roadmunk API enables connection with third-party applications such as Jira.
- Roadmap templates that have been pre-built.
- Roadmunk’s learning center, product management materials, and e-books are all available on the Roadmunk website.
- Starter Plan at $19/month
- Business Plan at $49/user/month
- Professional Plan at $99/user/month
- Enterprise Plan at Custom Rates
What is Roadmap Software?
Roadmap software is a generic term that refers to computer-based solutions that assist project and product managers in planning, prioritizing, and developing product strategies that correspond with a business’s objectives. Typically, the majority of roadmapping software is delivered as a SaaS product that can be accessed through any browser.
Individuals and teams may utilize these tools to develop outstanding products that are responsive to client demands. Each team member may identify where and how they can contribute to the product’s lifecycle by using roadmapping software.