What Is Ezoic Ad Revenue Index?
Ezoic is an AI-powered advertising platform that shows your visitors tailored and highly optimized ads using AI and machine learning. Ezoic is better characterized as a publisher platform than as an ad network. While displaying ads to visitors, Ezoic promotes the growth of the websites. Ezoic offers a wide range of services, including analytics, SEO tools, an AI video creator, and more.
The advertising revenue index displays the ad rates from April 2016 through today. Bloggers can better understand how their ad revenue performs in comparison to others by using the ad rate index.
The earnings of websites of all sizes and demographics are examined by the Ezoic ad revenue index. The program creates a real-time average from the results. You can always have a clear understanding of the health of the online advertising market thanks to the Ezoic ad revenue index.
The highest ad-earning day ever recorded is 100, and the ad revenue index is a figure between 1 and 100.
How to Use the Ezoic Ad Revenue Index
The ad revenue index is basically a straightforward, readable graph.
The graph of the Ezoic ad revenue index can be zoomed in and out. Drag the tiny handles at the bottom of the graph to zoom in on the ad revenue index chart.
You may then zoom out to see the complete history of ad income behavior by doing this. Additionally, you can zoom in to only see the most current day.
Analyzing the Ezoic Ad Revenue Index
The Ezoic ad revenue index has amassed a ton of advertising income data since 2016.
You can see from the graphic that the ad revenue generally tends to increase each year. Then there is a sharp decline in ad revenue around the beginning of the new year.
The fact that their blog ad revenue has decreased by 30%+ percent since the beginning of the year may scare many new publishers. However, according to the index for ad income, it is typical and occurs annually.
A closer examination of the ad revenue index reveals that the annual highs for this metric peak around Black Friday and subsequently decline toward the year’s end. Then, immediately after the new year, advertising charges begin to increase.
The ad revenue index is a useful approach to see trends in worldwide advertising. If my ad revenue experiences a sharp increase or decrease, I quickly check the ad revenue index to see if other publishers are also affected.
- Benchmarking: ARI allows you to benchmark your website’s ad revenue against others in your industry, providing insights and data to help optimize your revenue potential.
- Competitive Insights: ARI provides valuable insights into your competitors’ performance, which can help you identify potential areas for improvement and better understand your position in the market.
- Access to Expertise: The ARI tool is backed by Ezoic, a company specializing in digital advertising and monetization. This means you have access to their expertise, and they can help you optimize your ad revenue and overall website performance.
- Free to Use: ARI is free to use, which means you can access valuable insights without spending any money.
- Limited Scope: ARI only compares your website’s ad revenue against others in your industry, so it may not provide a comprehensive view of your website’s overall performance or revenue potential.
- Lack of Control: While ARI can provide valuable insights, you need more control over your website’s ad revenue. You’ll still need to take action to optimize your ad placements, targeting, and other factors.
- Not 100% Accurate: ARI uses a sample of data to make its comparisons, which means there is some margin of error in the data. Therefore, while the data is generally reliable, it’s essential to remember that it may be less than 100% accurate.
- Potential Bias: ARI is backed by Ezoic, which may create potential biases in the data or insights provided. It’s important to consider this when using the tool and use it in conjunction with other data sources and insights.