Contact management, or the practice of monitoring client data such as phone numbers and email addresses, enables firms to manage customer interactions more effectively. By the end of 2021, AI-powered CRM systems will increase worldwide corporate revenue by $1.1 trillion.
Today, I’ll discuss the most popular contact management software applications available for you to use. I’ll discuss who these platforms are best suited for, their features, and pricing structures.
What Is The Best Contact Management Software?
Let’s find out.
1. Hubspot CRM
Image Source: Hubspot
Hubspot CRM’s straightforward and simple design enables effortless usage and real-time insight into your sales funnel. There is no need to manually update reports or manage the sales staff since it automatically generates thorough information on sales activities.
This CRM system will supply your team with all of the contact information necessary to succeed, including client phone numbers. Additionally, the Hubspot CRM system enables access to an infinite number of users, client data, and contact lists with a maximum of 1,000,000 contacts.
Additionally, it provides time-saving solutions to assist the sales force in closing more agreements with less effort. These contact management systems will tell you when a new prospect opens an email or visits the website.
- Call-to-action functionality.
- Perspectives on the business.
- Tracking of deals and prospects.
- Live chat is available.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Reports on the dashboard.
- Users and contacts are not restricted.
- Starter Plan at $45/month or $540/year
- Professional Plan at $800/month or $9,600/year
- Enterprise Plan at $3,200/month or $38,400/year
Image Source: Pipedrive
Pipedrive’s simple, intuitive design enables you to effortlessly pipeline your sales strategy with minimum human work. It’s simple to use, enabling you to name pipeline stages according to the staging procedure, populate them with offers, and then drag and drop them to “won.”
Contact management software will assist you in concentrating your efforts on the activities that convert leads to consumers. You’ll be able to monitor and prioritize calls, emails, and meetings.
As a strong sales tool, it also enables you to track outcomes with its easy-to-use statistics, which acts as a sales management tool. It analyzes specific data for your organization and assesses the company’s performance against predefined objectives.
- Creates follow-ups for each transaction.
- Complete transparency gives peace of mind.
- Integration with mobile applications.
- Insights and reports that are unique to you.
- Schedules are completely within your control.
- Maintains a record of communication.
- Administrative duties may be automated.
- Essential Plan – $15 per user per month
- Advanced Plan – $29 per user per month
- Professional Plan (Recommended) – $59 per user per month
- Enterprise Plan (Billed Annually) – $99 per user per year
Image Source: Zoho
Zoho is a customer relationship management solution ideal for small to large-sized businesses. It helps manage organizational-wide sales, customer support, marketing, and inventory in single contact management systems.
The CRM platform works seamlessly with help from Zoho Desk, Zendesk, and Salesforce Desk. This two-way CRM integration helps sync relevant sales data with customer tickets for a consistent customer experience while engaging in conversations with leads and prospects.
With Zoho’s AI assistant, you’ll know when to contact customers to make sales pitches for new cross-selling opportunities or resolve queries. It will suggest the most suitable times to get in touch with them via email or sms.
- Allows for one-click dialing.
- Provides a 360-degree view of contact
- information for customers.
- The check-in function keeps track of meetings.
- Notifications in real time.
- Communication through a variety of mediums.
- Automation of Salesforce.
- Basic Plan at $59/month or $49/year (500 customers)
- Standard Plan at $119/month or $99/year (2,000 customers)
- Professional Plan at $299/month or $249/year 5,000 customers
- Enterprise Plan at Custom Pricing
Image Source: Monday
Monday.com is a wonderful resource for centralizing all of your contact information. Maintain a central repository for your contact information to guarantee that you are constantly updated about your transactions.
This allows you to establish your contact’s involvement in a transaction and track any communication promptly. Monday.com is a connection management software that enables you to manage your relationships and close more business.
Additionally, you may keep track of all client encounters using their visual chronology. Customize your board to match your unique needs and instantly access crucial information about each contact to optimize your interactions.
- Collecting new leads is straightforward using their form view, which allows you to embed a form on your website and monitor all submissions in one location.
- Customize your columns to monitor the information that matters to you, such as transaction stage, contact type, or product.
- Visualize your work in the manner in which you like it to appear and in the most logical manner for you.
- Save time by streamlining common procedures to minimize mistakes. Additionally, you may construct custom automation as required.
- Individual: $0 free forever
- Basic: $8 / seat / month
- Standard: $10 seat / month
- Pro: $16 seat / month
- Enterprise: Get in touch with their Sales team.
Insightly is a comprehensive customer relationship management software that automates the conversion of transactions to projects without losing track of client data. It tracks milestones, organizes procedures, and interfaces with external customer relationship management (CRM) systems to assure on-time delivery.
The technology automates business procedures, allowing for speedier contract closure. Additionally, it personalizes processes and visuals depending on user preferences and specific business requirements.
You may construct data visualizations to track the project’s progress and get insights. Additionally, using Insightly’s drag-and-drop capability, you may share customized dashboards and reports with other project team members.
- Email monitoring in real time.
- Organizes job tasks in a process.
- Connecting customer relationships.
- Custom application development.
- Simply drag and drop.
- Management of data and leads.
- Plus Plan at $29 per user/month
- Professional Plan at $49 per user/month
- Enterprise Plan at $99 per user/month
What Is CRM Software?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is an acronym for customer relationship management. It has progressed from handwritten notes to automatic data collection from sources such as LinkedIn and business address books.
That being stated, CRM software is a contact management solution that enables firms to create a consistent customer experience.
The software analyzes client interactions in real time, prioritizes and organizes sales prospects, and enables team collaboration. Additionally, it tracks sales and customer data, such as a client’s name, phone number, address, and preferences.